RESERVATIONS & POLICIES
All of our guest rooms at the Bird House B&B are based on double occupancy. Extra people can sometimes be accommodated, however there is a $30 per person charge, and some rooms are not appropriate for extra guest
set ups. Please review the guest room descriptions or call the Innkeeper to discuss arrangements for an extra person.
RESERVATIONS can be made with a Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover Card. Sorry, we cannot hold dates or pencil in reservations temporarily. After your reservation is processed, you will receive an email confirmation with all the information for your stay, including directions and the front door code for self check-in.
CANCELLATION POLICY: As a small Bed & Breakfast, cancellations or no-shows can affect us greatly. Please read the cancellation policy carefully. By making a reservation, you are agreeing to our policies.
- Cancellation of a room reservation is allowed up to 2 weeks (14 days) before the reservation date without penalty.
- Cancellations within 14 days of the reservation will be charged in full, unless we are able to re-book the room.
- No-shows are charged in full for the reservation.
- Early departure requires full payment of entire reservation, unless we can rebook any portion of the remaining reservation.
- Cancellation of a whole-house reservation is allowed up to 30 days before the reservation date without penalty. Cancellations of whole-house reservations within 30 days will be charged in full, with a refund issued for any rooms we are able to rebook.
PAYMENT is charged on the morning of departure with the credit card used to make your reservation. Same day reservations are charged in full at the time you make your reservation.
CHECK-IN We use a self check-in/front door keypad system. Your door code will allow you to check in any time after 4pm unless an earlier check-in has been arranged with the Innkeeper. When you arrive, you’ll find a welcome note with your name on our check-in board inside the front door, with directions to your room.
Early check in’s and late checkouts must be arranged in advance with the Innkeeper. We make every effort to work with guests on this, however it is not always possible to accommodate every request. We ask for your understanding, and that you respect our check-in and check out procedures.
CHECK OUT is 11am, unless a later time is arranged in advance with the Innkeeper.
SPECIALS & PACKAGES – Indulgences and Little Luxuries are non-returnable, must be reserved at least 3 days in advance, and will be added to your invoice and charged the morning of your check in.
Surprise a loved one, family member or friend with a Bird House Inn Gift Certificate! Motivate and appreciate employees,
honor achievements or recognize strategic business relationships with a gift certificate for the Bird House experience!
Our gift certificates are available in any denomination and never expire.
Each Gift Certificate includes:
- Gift Certificate with Value Description
- Bird House Inn at Excelsior Bay Brochure
- Bird House Post Card
We can mail your Gift Certificates directly to the
recipient or to the purchaser.
We invite you to enjoy the rich history of the Inn in this downloadable file.