RESERVATIONS & POLICIESAll of our guest rooms at the Bird House Inn are based on double occupancy. We have several options to accommodate additional guests, and it is best to talk to us in person to make sure we find the option that works best for you.
RESERVATIONS can be made with a Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover Card. Sorry, we cannot hold dates or pencil in reservations temporarily. After your reservation is processed, you will receive an email confirmation with all the information for your stay, including directions and the front door code for self check-in.CANCELLATION POLICY: As a small Bed & Breakfast, cancellations or no-shows can affect us greatly. Please read the cancellation policy carefully. By making a reservation, you are agreeing to our policies.
- Cancellation of a room reservation is allowed up to 2 weeks (14 days) before the reservation date without penalty.
- Cancellations within 14 days of the reservation will be charged in full, unless we are able to re-book the room.
- No-shows are charged in full for the reservation.
- Early departure requires full payment of entire reservation, unless we can rebook any portion of the remaining reservation.
- Cancellation of a whole-house reservation is allowed up to 30 days before the reservation date without penalty. Cancellations of whole-house reservations within 30 days will be charged in full, with a refund issued for any rooms we are able to rebook.
GIFT CERTIFICATESSurprise a loved one, family member or friend with a Bird House Inn Gift Certificate! Motivate and appreciate employees, honor achievements or recognize strategic business relationships with a gift certificate for the Bird House experience! Our gift certificates are available in any denomination and never expire. Each Gift Certificate includes:
- Gift Certificate with Value Description
- Bird House Inn at Excelsior Bay Brochure
- Bird House Post Card
We can mail your Gift Certificates directly to the recipient or to the purchaser.Click Here to purchase!