While staying at the Bird House B&B at Excelsior Bay,
we hope you will take advantage of the many amenities we offer to our guests:
- Complimentary snacks and soft drinks
- Complimentary glass of wine
- Keurig coffee maker
- Hot/cold water dispenser
- Breakfast bar
- Bikes to take on the bike path
- DVD collection
- Lawn games
- Board games
- Free parking
- Central air
- Ironing boards/irons
- Ice buckets
- Wide front porch and patio overlooking the town
- Back deck with gas grill
- Beautiful fountain and gardens
- Spacious living room with fireplace
A full, hot breakfast is served at 9am on weekends in our dining room. A continental
breakfast is served at 8:30am on weekdays in the dining room.
At the Bird House Inn, breakfast is indeed the most important meal of the day, and is included in your room rate.
- We serve cook’s choice, family style in our sunny dining room.
It�������s OK to come to breakfast in your jammies, we’re not all that fancy here at the lake! If you are
conversation-phobic, or just want to sleep in a bit you are welcome to come down a little later and/or take your breakfast up to your room.
- On weekdays, you will enjoy a continental breakfast, available at 8:30am, which includes a selection of cereals
from our breakfast bar, fresh fruit, yogurt, juice, coffee, tea, milk and a selection of muffins, breads and/or pastries.
- On weekends we serve a full, hot, at the lake-style breakfast at 9am.
In any case, breakfasts are substantial. We make a big effort to use locally sourced, organic foods and often pull
produce straight from our own organic gardens to put on your plates.
If you have a food allergy, or must follow a special diet, please notify us in advance so that we can plan for your visit.